Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2013 Week 9 Hansard (8 August) . . Page.. 2810..
(4) Did the Speaker seek advice from the Corporate Services Office or the Clerk or the Assembly's Ethics and Integrity Advisor on this arrangement and was it authorised.
(5) What work was the "contractor, contracted by the Canberra Liberals"performing in the Speaker's office.
(6) Will the Speaker answer the questions taken on notice during the Estimates hearings in relation to staff using her office.
Madam Speaker: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Unable to answer as the person was not contracted to the Speaker.
(2) See answer to (1).
(5) See answer to (1).
(6) Answers have been submitted to the Chair of the Estimates Committee.
Questions without notice taken on notice
Mr Corbell (in reply to a question by Mr Coe on Thursday, 6 June 2013): The Territory's legal costs were $60,750 representing $27,750 (ex GST) for the value of services provided by the ACT Government Solicitor and $33,000 for disbursements, including counsel's fees of $31,100.