Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2013 Week 9 Hansard (8 August) . .
• Woden Tradesmen's Union Club Limited Block 15 of Section 3 Phillip;
• General Manager of the National Arboretum Canberra Rural Block 73 Molonglo; and
• DEMAC Property Pty Ltd Block 16 of Section 3 Phillip.
All Parking Authorities are prepared by Road Transport Regulation within the Office of Regulatory Services and declared by the Road Transport Authority in the Justice and Community Safety Directorate.
Health—food safety (Question No 128)
Mr Smyth asked the Minister for Health, upon notice, on 6 June 2013:
In relation to ACT Food Safety Training Providers, will the Minister provide a list of ACT based Registered Training Organisations offering accreditation for national competency codes (a) SITXFSA101 and (b) SITXFSA102.
Ms Gallagher: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
ACT Health does not have a list of ACT based RTOs who provide the Food Safety Supervisor training. In the ACT, Food Safety Supervisors are required to complete the prescribed national competency units delivered by an Australian Registered Training Organisation (RTO). A number of these RTOs are based in other states and the Northern Territory.
A list of RTOs in Australia that offer the prescribed competency units can be found at www.training.gov.au.
ACT Health website www.health.act.gov.au/foodsafety provides full information about food safety supervisors, including training requirements and how to locate a RTO.
Venue and Event Services—pilot initiatives (Question No 129)
Mr Smyth asked the Minister for Economic Development, upon notice, on 6 June 2013 (redirected to the Minister for Tourism and Events):
(1) Will the Minister provide details of Venue and Event Services pilot initiatives in the 2012-13, 2011-12, and 2010-11 financial years, inclusive of the following services and subunits: (a) Festivals and Events, (b) Events ACT and (c) Territory Venues and Events.
(2) For each initiative referred to in part (1), will the Minister provide the (a) name of pilot initiative, (b) cost of initiative, (c) source of funding, (d) year commenced and concluded and (e) performance indicators and outcomes.
(3) If the pilot initiative was adopted as an ongoing Government program, will the Minister provide the (a) name of program, (b) funding allocation for program, and duration, (c) source of funding, (d) year commenced and (e) performance indicators and outcomes.