Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2013 Week 9 Hansard (8 August) . . Page.. 2786..
SOGB 7 7 $106,086 - $119,426 Directorate Liaison Officer
Senior Project Manager
Manager, Governance SOGA 10.8 11 $123,208 Senior Manager Executive 4 4 $161,550 - $238,936 Deputy Director-General, EDPG
Executive Director, Business Development
Executive Director, Ministerial, Cabinet and Policy
Director, Workforce and Governance Total 58.28 59
(2). No, as the Economic Development, Policy and Governance Division was not in existence at this time.
(A copy of the attachment is available at the Chamber Support Office).
Roads—driving offences (Question No 111)
Mr Wall asked the Minister for Police and Emergency Services, upon notice, on 14 May 2013:
(1) How many drivers have been charged with dangerous driving offences, including reckless driving and burnouts in (a) 2011, (b) 2012 and (c) 2013 to date.
(2) In which suburbs did the offences referred to in part (1) occur.
(3) How many vehicles have been impounded or confiscated as a result of charges referred to in part (1).
(4) What is the (a) longest and (b) shortest period of time a vehicle has been confiscated or impounded as a result of offences referred to in part (1).
(5) How many drivers have been fined as a result of offences referred to in part (1).
(6) What is the total amount of revenue collected from fines as a result of the offences referred to in part (1).
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) ACT Policing has provided the following information using the offences listed below as 'dangerous driving offences'.