Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2013 Week 8 Hansard (6 June) . . Page.. 2459..
(3) Any tour of the Skywhale will recognise the Territory's investment in the project by acknowledging the Centenary of Canberra for any events, talks or presentations by a line credit on all promotional materials. All marketing and promotional material, including websites and social media developed for a tour by the operator or the artist will ensure there is a strong link to the Centenary of Canberra during 2013 and beyond.
(4) During 2013, the interests will be represented directly by the Centenary of Canberra, through marketing and promotional material developed for the project. After that time the artist and the operator will ensure there is a strong link to the Centenary of Canberra.
Canberra centenary—Skywhale (Question No 120)
Mr Smyth asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 15 May 2013:
(1) Where will the Skywhale balloon be stored.
(2) What type of storage facility is this.
(3) Are there unique features of the storage facility specifically to accommodate the balloon.
(4) Will it be locked, alarmed and protected from fire and intruders.
(5) Is the storage included in the contract; if so, (a) for what period and (b) what is the value.
Ms Gallagher: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The requirements for the storage of the balloon will be determined by the operator.
(2) See answer one (1) above.
(3) See answer one (1) above.
(4) See answer one (1) above.
(5) Yes, under the contract the operator is responsible for the safe and secure storage of the Skywhale balloon.
a) For the useful life of the balloon.
b) There is no charge for its storage.