Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2013 Week 7 Hansard (16 May) . . Page.. 2182..
This will be determined following the evaluation of the pilot. However it is proposed that identified students are referred to Healthcare Access At School. A health needs assessment will be undertaken by ACT Health to identify suitability for the program.
4. The pilot is jointly funded by ACT Education and Training Directorate and ACT Health.
5. The pilot will be evaluated using, where possible, data from the student's parents or carers, the school principal, ACT Health and the ACT Education and Training Directorate.
6. There has been no promotion as this is a pilot involving one school and one student.
7. The pilot is funded from within existing resources.
Planning—Kambah Village Creek Centre (Question No 94)
Mr Hanson asked the Minister for Health, upon notice, on 10 April 2013:
(1) What planning criteria were used in the decisions to relocate aged and rehabilitation services to the Village Creek Centre in Kambah in 2009.
(2) What demographic data was used in the planning and decision process.
(3) Was the sex or ability of those using the service considered in the planning process; if so, how was this considered and what influence did it have on the process; if not, why not.
(4) Was the data for sex and ability used in correlation or separate during the process.
(5) What is the relationship between public transport corridors to and from the Village Creek Centre.
(6) Have any specific transport measures been adopted to assist individuals accessing the Village Creek Centre since 2009.
(7) Do the current transport arrangements operate in a manner that positively or negatively affects the capacity of those with a disability to access the age and rehabilitation services provided at the Village Creek Centre.
(8) Was a safety audit conducted when assessing the suitability of the relocation of age and rehabilitation services to the Village Creek Centre in Kambah; if so, when.
(9) What were the findings of the audit.
(10) Have any procedures or policies been implemented from that audit.
(11) How many women with a disability have used the services at the Village Creek Centre in the last 12 months.
(12) What is this as a portion of the number of women in the ACT.