Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2013 Week 6 Hansard (9 May) . . Page.. 1889..
(b) Each bicycle storage cage has a capacity for 24 bicycles.
(c) The cost of maintenance specifically relating to bicycle storage lockers is not identified separately from other public transport asset maintenance.
(4) As at 31 March 2013, a total of 127 MyWay cards have been programmed allowing users access to all four bike cage facilities via independent security systems.
(5) Occupancy rates for bicycle storage cages is not currently collected.
(6) In relation to part (5), to date there has been no bicycle storage cage occupancy rates collected. While the security system provides access to the bicycle cages, it does not record occupancy data.
(7) Bicycle storage lockers have been installed at seven locations.
(8) A total of 69 bicycle storage lockers have been installed. The number at each location is:
• City: Mort Street - 16 lockers
• Belconnen: Belconnen Community Bus Station - 10 lockers
• Woden 1: eastern end of footbridge - four lockers
• Woden 2: northern side of Bowes Street - eight lockers
• Tuggeranong: southern side of Pitman Street - 10 lockers
• Gungahlin: northern side of Hibberson Street - two lockers
• Mawson: corner of Athllon Drive and Beasley Street - 19 lockers
(9) The average cost for the supply and installation of the bicycle storage lockers was approximately $2,500 per locker.
(10) The cost of maintenance specifically relating to bicycle storage lockers is not identified separately from other public transport asset maintenance.
See response to part (8) for the locations of the bicycle storage lockers.
(11) As at 31 March 2013 there are 34 registered bicycle storage locker users.
Roads—Hindmarsh Drive (Question No 92)
Mr Seselja asked the Attorney-General, upon notice, on 9 April 2013 (redirected to the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services):
What was the total number of crashes recorded on Hindmarsh Drive between Yamba Drive and Dalrymple Street in (a) 2008, (b) 2009, (c) 2010, (d) 2011 and (e) 2012.
Mr Rattenbury: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The total number of crashes recorded on Hindmarsh Drive, between Yamba Drive and Dalrymple Street, inclusive of crashes at the intersections of those roads with Hindmarsh Drive are provided in the table below.