Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2013 Week 5 Hansard (11 April) . .
(10) There are no cases where the Head of Service has waived the recovery of outstanding money due to the over-payment of monies to employees.
(11) ACTION employees employed at each classification and grade is as follows:
Classification Total Classification Total ASO2 4 SOA 2 ASO3 1 SOB 11 ASO4 5 SOC 8 ASO5 4 STOC 4 ASO6 15 TO3 1 CE 1 TO4 5 GSO2 14 APWS 12 GSO4 32 BO 637 GSO5 24 BOT 34 GSO6 7 TOG2 5 GSO7 52 TOG3 32 GSO8 1 TOG4 4 GSO9 3 Total 918
(12) There are two staff receiving SEA payments. These payments total $766.78 per fortnight.
Education—Indigenous students (Question No 78)
Mr Wall asked the Minister for Education and Training, upon notice, on 19 March 2013:
(1) How many Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students were enrolled in the 31 focus schools identified in the Aboriginal Torres Strait Islander Education Action Plan, by school, in (a) 2010, (b) 2011 and (c) 2012.
(2) How many Indigenous Education Workers were employed in each school identified in part (1) in (a) 2010, (b) 2011 and (c) 2012.
(3) How many students in all ACT primary schools identified as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander in (a) 2010, (b) 2011 and (c) 2012.
(4) How many Indigenous Education Workers were employed in all ACT primary schools in (a) 2010, (b) 2011 and (c) 2012.
(5) What was the total amount of additional funding provided by the (a) Commonwealth and (b) ACT Governments for all students identified in part (1).
Ms Burch: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
1) The table below provides a summary of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander enrolments at each focus school by year.