Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2013 Week 3 Hansard (28 February) . . Page.. 989..
Answers to questions
Roads—accidents (Question No 54)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 29 November 2012:
(1) How many non-fatal accidents occurred each year since 2010, including 2012 to date, at (a) Tuggeranong Parkway, at the Cotter Road underpass, both directions, (b) Federal Highway, approaching the Antill Street roundabout, city bound, (c) Barton Highway, between (i) Curran Drive and Gold Creek Road, both directions and (ii) Gungahlin Drive and Ellenborough Street, both directions, (d) Monaro Highway, (i) between Lanyon Drive and Sheppard Street, northbound, (ii) between Mugga Lane and Isabella Drive, southbound, (iii) at the Hindmarsh Drive overpass, both directions and (e) Tuggeranong Parkway, at the Hindmarsh Drive overpass, both directions.
(2) How many fatal accidents occurred at each location referred to in part (1).
(3) How many non-fatal accidents occurred each year since 2002, including 2012 to date, at Federal Highway, between Antill Street roundabout and Zelling Road, NSW bound.
(4) How many fatal accidents occurred at that location referred to in part (3).
Mr Rattenbury: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The following information was obtained from the Directorate's Integrated Asset Management System database which is populated with reports of vehicle crashes from ACT Policing.
Results are dependent on the date of the data search request. The data below is at 30 November 2012 and was extracted on 12 December 2012.
a) Tuggeranong Parkway at the Cotter Road overpasses (both directions)
Year Total 01/01/2010 - 31/12/2010 10 01/01/2011 - 31/12/2011 18 01/01/2012 - to date 12
b) Federal Highway approaching Antill Street roundabout (southbound, towards City)
Year Total 01/01/2010 - 31/12/2010 1 01/01/2011 - 31/12/2011 2 01/01/2012 - to date 1