Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2013 Week 2 Hansard (14 February) . . Page.. 698..
Parking—ticket machines (Question No 53)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 29 November 2012 (redirected to the Attorney-General):
(1) How many parking ticket machines are operated by the ACT government, by car park location.
(2) For the 2012-13 financial year to date what is the breakdown in revenue received from ACT Government parking ticket machines by (a) month and (b) car park location.
(3) What is the current replacement schedule for the ticket machines identified in part (1).
(4) Is the ACT Government responsible for the maintenance of the ticket machines identified in part (1).
(5) What is the total cost of the maintenance schedule of parking ticket machines identified in part (1).
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) There are currently 258 active pay and display parking ticket machines in the ACT.
Machine locations by Street (Correct as of 30/11/12) Location Number of machines Allara St Civic 5 London Cct 23 Constitution Ave City 6 Childers St 2 Hutton St 2 Allsop St 1 Batman Street 2 Dickson Square 2 Bedlam St Dickson 1 Badham St car park Dickson 4 Dickson Place Dickson 3 Wooley St Dickson 13 Bougainville St Manuka 9 Furneaux St Manuka 5 Franklin Street Manuka 1 Captain Cook Crescent Manuka 1 Watson Street Turner 6 Mort St Braddon 6 Girrahween St Braddon 2 Constitution Ave Parkes 4 Regatta Point - Central Basin Parkes 3 Barrine Dr Acton 8 Gordon St City 2 Childers St 1