Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2013 Week 2 Hansard (14 February) . . Page.. 686..
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) (a) 123km/h
(2) (a) less than 15 km/h = 2823
(b) 15 to less than 30 km/h = 132
(c) 30 to less than 45 km/h = 8
(d) 45 km/h or more = 0
The above information is correct at 30 November 2012
Roads—funding (Question No 48)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 29 November 2012:
(1) What portion of the overall capital budget is spent on road infrastructure.
(2) What portion of the overall recurrent budget is spent on road maintenance.
(3) In relation to parts (1) and (2), what portion is spent on (a) government administration and (b) external contractors.
Mr Rattenbury: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) $147.5m of the capital works appropriation provided in the TAMS 2012-13 Budget of $226.1m (65%), including capital upgrades, is related to roads and associated infrastructure.
(2) $16.1m of TAMS recurrent appropriation is allocated for expenditure on road maintenance in 2012-13 out of the total recurrent appropriation for TAMS of $291.5m (5.5%).
(3) (Part 1) Capital Works projects consist of the following types of expenses:
• Shared Services Procurement costs
• Internal salary costs
• Employment agency costs
• Training levy costs
• Insurance costs
• Development Approval costs, and
• Permit costs.
(b) Other predominately external costs:
• Superintendent costs
• Site preparation and remediation costs
• Construction costs*