Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2013 Week 2 Hansard (14 February) . . Page.. 685..
1. Staff accommodation includes building lease costs.
2. Capital expenditure includes any capital costs incurred at the Directorate's accommodation sites.
3. The expenditure in the table excludes school based expenditure. Schools maintain their own data and details of expenditure is consolidated in the Directorate's accounts at summary level only. As a result of this, school information cannot be provided.
Territory and Municipal Services Directorate—accommodation (Question No 46)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 29 November 2012:
What has been the total expense incurred by the Directorate in (a) 2011-12 and (b) 2012-13 to date, on staff accommodation including (i) capital and (ii) recurrent expenses.
Mr Rattenbury: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(a) The total expense incurred by the Directorate in 2011-12 on staff accommodation is:
i. $1.6m ii. $3.130m
(b) The total expense incurred by the Directorate in 2012-13 to end October 2012 on staff accommodation is:
i. $0.346m ii. $0.975m
Staff accommodation has been interpreted as Head Office locations only, so includes Macarthur House and ACT Property Group non-operational locations.
Roads—speed cameras (Question No 47)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 29 November 2012 (redirected to the Attorney-General):
(1) What is the (a) highest and (b) lowest average speed recorded by the point-to-point speed camera located on Hindmarsh Drive.
(2) How many motorists were recorded as travelling (a) 10 to less than 15 km/h, (b) 15 to less than 30 km/h, (c) 30 to less than 45 km/h and (d) 45 km/h or more, over the average speed limit by the point-to-point speed camera located on Hindmarsh Drive since the commencement of operation.