Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2013 Week 2 Hansard (14 February) . . Page.. 677..
The following table provides detail on the projects / initiatives currently being delivered.
Site Project Estimated Cost (excl GST) Estimated reduction in energy usage Ainslie Fire Station (1) Inverter for installation of solar panels, structural engineer / building certifier costs $56,000 25%
Estimated payback of 6 years Ainslie Fire Station Integrated lighting control System $29,500 30%
Estimated payback 5.6 years Alexander Maconochie Centre Electrical and lighting consultant - provision of technical advice and scope of works in accordance with energy audit report. $8,000 Technical advice Alexander Maconochie Centre Lighting control system upgrade $74,800 30 to 50% to modified areas 255 Canberra Avenue (2) LED Lighting Upgrade - Joint project with Territory and Municipal Services Directorate (TAMS). $17,000 55% Magistrates Court Installation of solar window insulation film. $3,000 Seasonal change energy savings generated by heat reduction / heat retention, glare reduction and 99% UV Protection Magistrates Court LED lighting upgrades $23,500 70% to modified areas Magistrates Court Chambers 7 & 8 T5 Lighting upgrade $5,200 40% to modified areas 12 Moore Street Installation of lighting sensors $3,000 30% to modified areas
1. Ainslie Fire Station Solar Panels - continuation of work commenced 2011-2012
2. 255 Canberra Avenue - continuation of work commenced 2011-2012
Environment and Sustainable Development Directorate—energy usage (Question No 35)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for the Environment and Sustainable Development, upon notice, on 29 November 2012:
(1) What projects or initiatives does the Directorate have planned in the 2012-13 financial year to reduce energy usage.
(2) What is the cost associated with each project or initiative.
(3) What is the estimated reduction in energy usage as a result of the project or initiative.