Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2013 Week 2 Hansard (14 February) . . Page.. 654..
Auditor-Generals Office 1 1 Canberra Institute of Technology 0 Independent Competition & Regulatory Commission 0 Cultural Facilities Corporation 0 Total 10
(3) The machinery of Government changers to give effect to the revised Administrative Arrangements had not been finalised as of 29 November 2012. However, it is intended that the Executive numbers will only increase by one as a result of the restructure, comprising the addition of the Director-General of the Commerce and Works Directorate.
(4) Following the machinery of Government changes it is expected that the Executive numbers will increase by one due to the restructure, this being the Director-General of the Commerce and Works Directorate.
Chief Minister and Treasury Directorate—staff (Question No 7)
Mr Seselja asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 29 November 2012:
(1) How many staff are employed at each level in the Directorate, including transferred Treasury Directorate staff.
(2) Are there any vacancies in the Directorate; if so, at what levels are the vacancies.
Ms Gallagher: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Paid staff as at 21 November 2012:
Classification FTE * Executive 28.0 Senior Officer Grade A 31.2 Senior Officer Grade B 42.6 Senior Officer Grade C 51.0 Administrative Services Officer Class 6 63.4 Administrative Services Officer Class 5 31.2 Administrative Services Officer Class 4 21.3 Administrative Services Officer Class 3 1 Administrative Services Officer Class 2 0.1 Graduate Administrative Assistant 3
* Note: All full time equivalent staff paid on 21 November, including those on long-term leave whose positions may be back-filled, and staff paid in the period, but who have now ceased with the Directorate.