Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2012 Week 8 Hansard (24 August) . . Page.. 3753..
National Quality Framework for Early Childhood $ 40,000 Planning for School Improvement $ 15,000 Professional Readings - subscription $ 16,400 2012 Leadership Conference $ 35,000
Motor vehicles—registration (Question No 2418)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 7 June 2012 (redirected to the Attorney-General):
(1) What was the number of cars in 2011-12, as at 1 June, that were registered (a) quarterly and (b) half-yearly.
(2) How many of the cars registered (a) quarterly and (b) half-yearly paid the surcharge of (i) $25 and (ii) $10.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The number of vehicles that were registered for a period of less than 12 months in the period 1 July 2011 to 1 June 2012 are:
(a) quarterly = 163,593
(b) half-yearly = 54,935
(2) During the period 1 July 2011 and 1 June 2012 the following number of vehicles paid a registration surcharge:
(i) $25 = 148,513
(ii)$10 = 13,544
(i) $25 = 50,206
(ii) $10 = 4,151
Canberra Hospital—nurse-led walk-in centre (Question No 2419)
Mr Hanson asked the Minister for Health, upon notice, on 7 June 2012:
(1) What is the budgeted allocation of funding for the walk-in centre at The Canberra Hospital for the years 2012-13 to 2015-16.
(2) How much of the funding referred to in part (1) is funded by the (a) Commonwealth and (b) ACT Governments.
Ms Gallagher: I am advised that the answer to the member's question is as follows: