Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2012 Week 8 Hansard (24 August) . . Page.. 3750..
Fyshwick Cache Store upgrade approx. $28k ACT Ambulance - Calwell and Woden air conditioning upgrades approx. $8k Fairbairn HQ - Communication Centre Upgrade approx. $40k
2. There are no additional works planned for the remainder of 2011-2012.
Community Services Directorate—accommodation (Question No 2413)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Community Services, upon notice, on 6 June 2012:
(1) Can the Minister provide a list and the corresponding cost of fit-outs, of refurbishments and minor capital works that have taken place in 2011-12 in relation to the Directorate's accommodation.
(2) What is the scope and cost of any additional accommodation works planned for the remainder of 2011-12.
Ms Burch: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) In relation to the Directorate's accommodation, although no minor capital works were completed in 2011-12, the following refurbishment works were completed under the usual repairs and maintenance activity:
o 11 Moore Street, Canberra - 4 additional work stations were installed utilising recycled furniture at a cost of $5000 and a further $4000 to provide additional power and data cabling;
o Nature Conservation House at 153 Emu Bank, Belconnen - In the space vacated by Gateway Services, 6 additional meeting rooms, an IT training room, a kitchen and public toilets have been built at a cost of $710,890;
o Corner of Weingarth St & Blackwood Terrace, Holder - Therapy ACT have had installed 14 additional work stations. All furniture was recycled at a total cost for installation of approximately $2000.
(2) No additional accommodation works are planned for the remainder of 2011-12.
Sport and recreation—ovals (Question No 2414)
Mr Doszpot asked the Minister for Economic Development, upon notice, on 7 June 2012 (redirected to the Minister for Tourism, Sport and Recreation):
What is the estimated revenue to be received from sportsground and oval fees in each year from 2012-13 to 2015-16.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows: