Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2012 Week 8 Hansard (24 August) . . Page.. 3748..
(2) Regardless of the "ambulance bypass"status, the Canberra Hospital always accepts patients arriving by ambulance. All patient arrivals are immediately triaged, prioritised and accepted into the Emergency Department. The ACT Ambulance Service (ACTAS) will always bring patients they assess as urgent to the Canberra Hospital if appropriate (e.g. nearest location), regardless of any "bypass"status.
(3) The Canberra Hospital does not record specific reasons for implementing stable patient redirection. The implementation of stable patient redirection occurs when hospital resources are in very high demand.
(4) The Canberra Hospital Emergency Department always accepts patients arriving by ambulance.
Community Services Directorate—expenditure (Question No 2411)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Community Services, upon notice, on 6 June 2012:
(1) What has been the Directorate's expenditure in 2011-12 on (a) travel, (b) consultancy, (c) advertising/marketing and (d) hospitality, as at 1 June 2012.
(2) What is the expected total spend in 2011-12 for each item listed in part (1).
(3) What was the Directorate's expenditure on hospitality for (a) 2008-09, (b) 2009-10 and (c) 2010-11.
Ms Burch: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
1) The Directorate's expenditure in 2011-12 as at 1 June 2012 is as follows:
(a) travel - $0.446m;
(b) consultancy - $3.28m;
(c) advertising/marketing - $0.148m; and
(d) hospitality - $0.291m.
2) The expected total spend in 2011-12 for each item listed in part (1) is as follows:
(a) travel - $0.473m
(b) consultancy - $3.51m
(c) advertising/marketing - $0.153m
(d) hospitality - $0.317m.
3) The Directorate's expenditure on hospitality is as follows;
(a) 2008-09 - $0.159m
(b) 2009-2010 - $0.176m
(c) 2010-11 - $0.197m