Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2012 Week 8 Hansard (24 August) . . Page.. 3744..
(1) The extension of the kerb and guttering on the east side of Ellenborough Street is being considered in the 2012-13 Stormwater Capital Upgrade Program.
(2) Not known at this stage.
(3) See response to (1).
(7) (a) Yes. TAMS is aware of alleged U turning at this location and is investigating these concerns. If the investigation finds there is an issue at this location, it will be referred to the police.
(b) Inquiries with ACT Policing indicate no complaints about u-turns on this section of road have been received. ACT Policing members patrol all areas of the ACT, including Ellenborough Street in Lyneham, and would take appropriate action if this behaviour was observed.
Community concessions—venue hire (Question No 2400)
Ms Le Couteur asked the Treasurer, upon notice, on 10 May 2012 (redirected to the Minister for the Arts):
(1) How much money does the ACT Government spend on subsidising venue hire for community groups in the ACT.
(2) Which community groups benefit from this subsidy and which directorates provide these subsidies and in what amounts.
(3) What specific avenues are available to community groups to apply for venue hire subsidies and are these avenues publicised; if so, how are they publicised.
(4) What criteria are used to determine whether there should be a subsidy.
(5) What conditions are placed on the applicant for the subsidy.
(6) How much money does the Government spend administering venue hire subsidies.
(7) What role, if any, does the Government play in providing or subsidising insurance for community events.
(8) Which community groups benefit from this insurance and in what amounts.
(9) What specific avenues are available to community groups to apply for insurance subsidies and are these avenues publicised; if so, how are they publicised.