Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2012 Week 8 Hansard (24 August) . . Page.. 3720..
(6) What was the cost of each of the commissioned projects referred to in part (4).
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The total cost as at 16 May 2012 for the ACT Taxation Review is $0.612 million (GST inclusive).
(2) Macroeconomics and NATSEM were engaged to undertake economic modelling.
(3) The Macroeconomics modelling is available on the ACT Treasury Directorate website. The NATSEM modelling results have not been made publically available. $ (GST Inclusive) Macroeconomics 0.234 million NATSEM 0.062 million TOTAL: 0.296 million
(4) Consultants were engaged to provide expert advice on specific areas, undertake external peer review and validation, and professional editing and graphic design services.
Further work was commissioned from Mr David Trebeck of CBRE, KPMG, Macroeconomics, Professor Des Nicholls and professional editing and graphic design services.
(5) The reports are available on the ACT Treasury Directorate website.
$ (GST Inclusive) Professional editing and graphic design services 69,750.00 Provision of specific expert advice 105,500.00 External peer review and validation 72,421.50
Sport and recreation—ovals (Question No 2355)
Mr Rattenbury asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 10 May 2012 (redirected to the Minister for Tourism, Sport and Recreation):
(1) What was the annual amount spent on maintaining ACT sporting fields for the past three financial years and how is this expenditure broken down by the differing classifications of sporting field, for example, district sporting field.
(2) What was the number of public liability claims made by members of the community as a result of injuries they sustained due to the condition of ACT sporting fields over the past three financial years and what are the estimated total claim costs and increases in annual premiums as a result of these claims.