Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2012 Week 8 Hansard (24 August) . . Page.. 3700..
(13) Internal audits have been conducted within the Dental Health Program - these are used for internal purposes only and are not for public release. Existing internal audits include:
a) Mean waiting time for restorative dental treatment - annually;
b) Centrelink compliance audit - annually;
c) Clinical record audits - annually;
d) Dental Safety Audit - Workplace Safety Management System 2011;
e) Administration and dental health laboratory audit 2010;
f) Audit of VMO payments 2010; and
g) Review of the management of scheduled drugs 2010.
(Copies of the attachments are available at the Chamber Support Office).
ACT Health—social workers (Question No 2248)
Ms Bresnan asked the Minister for Health, upon notice, on 2 May 2012:
(1) How many full-time equivalent (FTE) social workers are employed through the Community Health Services Social Workers program, as referred to at http://health.act.gov.au/health-services/community-health/community-health-services/home-support/.
(2) What is the total cost of this program per annum to ACT Health.
(3) What is the average cost per social worker per annum for this program to ACT Health.
(4) What other areas of ACT Health employ social workers and how many are employed FTE in each area.
Ms Gallagher: I am advised that the answer to the member's question is:
(1) The Community Care Program (CCP) within the Division of Rehabilitation Aged and Community Care (RACC) employed 3 full-time equivalent (FTE) Social Workers, in the 2011-12 period. The Division of Women, Youth and Children (WYC) has a total of 6.57 FTE community based social workers.
(2) The total cost of the CCP for the 2011-12 period is $342, 900. The total cost for WYC per annum is $746,000.
(3) The average cost per social worker per annum is $114, 300.
(4) Other social work services within the Health Directorate are:
* RACC Rehabilitation Social Work employs 5.8 FTE;
* Capital Region Cancer Service (CRCS) Community Based Social Work Services employ 1.4 FTE and CRCS Hospital based Social Work Services employ 4 FTE;