Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2012 Week 7 Hansard (7 June) . . Page.. 3053..
Revenue from concession card holders in 2010-11 was $5.24 million. Due to the limitations of the previous ticketing system TAMS is not able to provide a breakdown of the 2010-11 concession revenue.
(3) The morning peak fare period is between 5:00am and 9:30am, and the afternoon peak fare period is between 4:30pm and 6:00pm.
(4) With the implementation of Network 12, 821 services are run during the morning peak period, and 962 services in the afternoon peak period. These figures include dedicated school services.
Parking—Hopetoun Circuit (Question No 2402)
Ms Le Couteur asked the Attorney-General, upon notice, on 10 May 2012:
(1) Was there recently a blitz of the enforcement of parking restriction violations in Hopetoun Circuit, Yarralumla, specifically vehicle parking on the nature strip; if so, how many parking infringement notices were issued in Hopetoun Circuit as a part of this enforcement blitz.
(2) How much revenue was raised as a result of these infringement notices.
(3) When was the last blitz of parking restriction violations in Hopetoun Circuit, Yarralumla.
(4) How many residents were given warning that previously unenforced parking restrictions were going to be enforced.
(5) If not all residents were warned, why not.
(6) How and why was Hopetoun Circuit, Yarralumla selected for a blitz of enforcement of parking restriction violations.
(7) Are there any further parking enforcement blitzes planned for nature strips on other streets and suburbs.
(8) Will residents of other target areas be warned of impending blitzes; if not, why not.
(9) Has the Territory and Municipal Services Directorate formally approved the development of any parking spaces on nature strips in Hopetoun Circuit, Yarralumla; if so, were any cars parked in such approved spaces issued with infringement notices.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Office of Regulatory Services Parking Operations regularly conducts high visibility patrols in different parts of Canberra as a part of its compliance monitoring and enforcement program. A patrol of this type was conducted between 18 and 20 April 2012 in Hopetoun Circuit Yarralumla regarding vehicles parking on the nature strip. There were 13 infringement notices and 40 written warnings issued over a 5 day period.