Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2012 Week 7 Hansard (7 June) . . Page.. 3041..
(1) What publications, letterhead, flyers, or over-print ready publications have been prepared by your office or Directorate for your personal distribution in your electorate, for example, DLs, flyers advertising mobile offices, doorknocking notes.
(2) Who produced each publication referred to in part (1)
(3) What was the cost and under what cost centre or account code was the expenditure made.
(4) How many were produced.
Dr Bourke: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
1) All material in my office is prepared according to the guidelines in the Members' Guide produced by the Assembly Secretariat. Under the guidelines, there is no reporting requirement on these items.
No items have been prepared by the Directorate.
2) See (1) above.
3) See (1) above.
4) See (1) above.
Housing ACT—maintenance requests (Question No 2389)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Community Services, upon notice, on 10 May 2012:
(1) How many Housing ACT maintenance requests have been deferred to the (a) 2011-2012, (b) 2012-2013 and (c) 2013-2014 financial years, for each month since July 2010.
(2) What is the value of the deferred requests.
Ms Burch: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The statistics below includes requests for maintenance, commitments made and works that were programmed but deferred due to reasons such as no access, tenant requested deferrals (eg health issues), works declined and budget.
(a) Works deferred from 2010-11 to 2011-12
* 35 Kitchen Upgrades
* 17 Wet Area Upgrades
* 135 Floor Coverings
* 10 External Paints
* 34 Internal Paints