Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2012 Week 7 Hansard (7 June) . . Page.. 3039..
* construction costs;
* material and supply costs;
* technical costs;
* consultant costs;
* consultation, communication and meeting costs; and
* landscaping costs.
The costing breakup for the above items is not readily available.
(part 2) The estimated expenditure on road maintenance in 2011-12 is broken up as follows:
* 72% - external contractors;
* 20% - Road Maintenance Services (internal staff) performing maintenance work; and
* 8% - administration and overheads.
Government—mobile phones (Question No 2381)
Mr Coe asked the Treasurer, upon notice, on 10 May 2012:
(1) What is the standard call rate and flagfall for the ACT Government mobile phone contract.
(2) When was the contract entered into.
(3) What carrier provides the mobile phone service.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The standard contracted call rate for an ACT Government mobile phone is 13.8 cents per minute for Optus to non Optus and Optus to fixed phones, and there is no flagfall charge. For Optus to Optus mobile calls, the call rate is 11 cents per minute with no flagfall.
(2) The contract was executed on 9 September 2004 and there is currently a procurement initiative underway to enter into a new arrangement.
(3) Optus currently provides mobile phone services to the ACT Government.
Roads—speed cameras (Question No 2382)
Mr Coe asked the Attorney-General, upon notice, on 10 May 2012 (redirected to the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services):
(1) What was the total cost of installing the point-to-point speed camera and what are the ongoing costs.