Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2012 Week 7 Hansard (7 June) . . Page.. 3028..
(i) 2 (ii) 46 (iii) 41 (iv) 82 (v) 153 (vi) 64 (vii) 56
(3) The mean cost for an ACT public elective surgery procedure in a public or private hospital is $5,100 per average cost weighted separation.
Health Directorate—expenditure (Question No 2353)
Mr Hanson asked the Minister for Health, upon notice, on 10 May 2012:
(1) What has been the Directorate's expenditure in 2011-12 on (a) travel, (b) consultancy, (c) advertising/marketing and (d) hospitality, as at 9 May 2012.
(2) What is the expected total spend in 2011-12 for each item referred to in part (1).
(3) What was the Directorate's expenditure on hospitality for (a) 2008-09, (b) 2009-10 and (c) 2010-11.
Ms Gallagher: I am advised that the answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The Directorate's expenditure in 2011-12 (as at 30 April 2012) for the categories you requested is:
(a) Travel $1.149m. Travel includes taxi usage within the ACT, airfares and accommodation;
(b) Consultancy $1.979m. Consultancy includes Information Technology resources;
(c) Advertising/marketing $0.909m. Advertising/Marketing includes promotions, displays, signage and artwork; and
(d) Hospitality $0.266m.
(2) The budget for 2011-12 for the same categories is:
(a) Travel $1.397m;
(b) Consultancy $3.669m;
(c) Advertising/marketing $1.201m; and
(d) Hospitality $0.309m.
(3) The Directorate's expenditure on Hospitality in 2008-09 was $0.391m, $0.384m in 2009-10 and $0.390m in 2010-11.