Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2012 Week 7 Hansard (7 June) . . Page.. 3026..
(4) I am advised that there is not significant demand for Podiatric surgery in the ACT at this time. Should there be sufficient demand in the future for specialist Podiatric surgeons in the ACT, appropriate recruitment action would be undertaken.
Health—ACT Pathology (Question No 2348)
Mr Hanson asked the Minister for Health, upon notice, on 9 May 2012:
(1) What is the total full-time equivalent (FTE) staff employed in ACT Pathology.
(2) What is the total FTE staff employed in ACT Pathology at (a) Calvary Hospital, (b) Charnwood, (c) Home Collection Service, (d) Lyneham, (e) Tuggeranong, (f) The Canberra Hospital, (g) Gungahlin, (h) John James Collection Centre and (i) Macquarie.
(3) What is the total 2011-12 budget allocation for (a) ACT Pathology and (b) staff employed by ACT Pathology.
(4) What employment classification groups are employed within ACT Pathology
(5) What is the total of FTE staff employed in each employment classification group referred to in part (4).
Ms Gallagher: I am advised that the answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) ACT Pathology employ 245.6 FTE
(2) What is the total FTE staff employed in ACT Pathology in specific collection centres:
Location of collection centre FTE staff employed (a) Calvary Hospital 3.68 (b) Charnwood 1.0 (c) Home Collection Service 1.44 (d) Lyneham 1.74 (e) Tuggeranong 2.7 (f) The Canberra Hospital 4.88 (g) Gungahlin 1.72 (h) John James Collection Centre 1.4 (i) Macquarie 1.68
(3) The total 2011-12 budget allocation for:
(a) ACT Pathology $36,633,800 (including private practice income) (b) Staff employed by ACT Pathology $23,840,240
(4) See Question 5