Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2012 Week 7 Hansard (7 June) . . Page.. 3024..
a) Fifty four non teaching staff, and
b) One hundred and seventeen teaching staff.
2) The levels the positions referred to in part (1) are:
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Education and Student Engagement Non Teaching staff number SES 1 Senior Officer B SOB 3 Senior Officer C SOC 3 Administrative Services Officer 6 ASO6 2 Administrative Services Officer 4 ASO4 4 School Assistant SA4 2 School Assistant SA3 10 School Assistant SA2 7 Health Professional Officer HPO3 3 Disability Support Officer DSO2 2 School Counsellor SC1 6 School Counsellor SC2 4 School Counsellor SC3 7 Non-Teaching staff Total 54 Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Education and Student Engagement Teaching Positions Number School Leader A SLA 3 School Leader B SLB 5 School Leader C SLC 29 Classroom Teacher CT 80 Teaching Staff Total 117
3) All high schools, other than the specialist schools, and all P-10 schools with an established secondary component have one designated Pastoral Care position. This is a total of 18 positions. Black Mountain and Woden School have current selection processes to fulfil this role.
4) The Pastoral Care positions are paid at the School Leader C level.
Hospitals—lymphoedema services (Question No 2346)
Ms Bresnan asked the Minister for Health, upon notice, on 9 May 2012:
(1) Further to the answer to question on notice No 2034, what is/was the total cost to the Health Directorate in financial figures for providing lymphoedema services through Calvary Public Hospital and The Canberra Hospital in (a) 2011-12, (b) 2010-11, (c) 2009-10 and (d) 2008-09.
(2) What is the anticipated cost to the Health Directorate in financial figures for providing lymphoedema services in (a) 2012-13 and (b) 2013-14.
(3) What are the consumable items that a lymphoedema patient may need to purchase and what are the financial costs for those items.