Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2012 Week 7 Hansard (7 June) . . Page.. 3023..
* the establishment of the Open Government website which went live on 17 October 2011 which now provides a single point gateway to strategic plans, Directorate annual reports, performance reporting, government contracts, measuring our progress and government data
* the provision of all media releases, for all Directorates and all Ministers, from the Open Government website
* the establishment of the FOI disclosure log on the Open Government website
* Community Cabinet using Twitter and recently Youth Cabinet using the state of the art Inspire Centre at University of Canberra
* the establishment of the Information Strategy Committee, a whole of government committee to provide direction, leadership and advice on strategy relating to the ACT Government's information and knowledge systems.
Work in progress includes:
* the development of policies on the proactive release of data and information
* preliminary work on a knowledge management framework across government
* a study of e-government options.
The role of the Government Information Office includes collaboration and alignment of information-related activities across the ACT Government. The Government Information Office has not conducted modelling as described in the question.
Related work is progressing on a number of fronts with collaboration between the GIO and Shared Services and other stakeholder agencies. This includes an external review by Shared Services of opportunities in the ACT Government for efficiencies through the adoption of cloud computing.
Education and Training Directorate—staff (Question No 2345)
Ms Hunter asked the Minister for Education and Training, upon notice, on 8 May 2012:
(1) How many (a) non-teaching staff positions and (b) teaching staff are there in the Education and Training Directorate's Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and Student Services.
(2) At what level/band are the positions referred to in part (1) paid.
(3) How many Pastoral Co-ordinators are there in ACT Schools.
(4) At what level/band are the positions referred to in part (3) paid.
Dr Bourke: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
1) In the Education and Training Directorate's Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and Student Engagement branch staffing profile as at 10 May 2012 was: