Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2012 Week 7 Hansard (7 June) . . Page.. 3001..
2008-09 2009-10 2010-11 (a) Average price (single residential blocks) 188,552 176,447 208,495 (b) Median price (single residential blocks) 192,000 185,000 220,000
(2) The table below details single residential blocks and multi-unit sites sold or exchanged by LDA in the relevant financial years.
2008-09 2009-10 2010-11 Blocks sold or exchanged (single residential blocks) 1,270 2,004 1,612 Multi-unit sites (maximum number of dwellings) 213 535 1,554 Total dwellings 1,483 2,539 3,166
(3) OwnPlace is the only LDA program where purchasers are required to provide evidence of first home buyer status. Details of blocks sold through the OwnPlace program are provided below.
2008-09 2009-10 2010-11 OwnPlace (single residential) 223 24 157
The Australian Bureau of Statistics also publishes data on the number of dwelling financed by ACT first home buyers (ABS Cat.No.5609.0). This information is provided below.
2008-09 2009-10 2010-11 ACT first home buyers - dwellings financed 2,631 2,279 1,507
Community Services Directorate—contracts (Question No 2320)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for Community Services, upon notice, on 3 May 2012:
(1) What is the total value of contracts given in 2011-12 to community organisations for services under (a) Output Class 1: Disability and Therapy Services, (b) Output Class 2: Early Intervention, (c) Output Class 3: Community Development and Policy and (d) Output Class 4: Youth and Family Services.
(2) If the information referred to in part (1) is not available on an Output level, what is the total value of contracts given in 2011-12 to community organisations for services
Ms Burch: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
1. Contracts with community organisations for services are regularly varied to account for changes in demand. As such, a final value for 2011-12 will not be known until after 30 June 2012. This information will be published in the Directorate's Annual Report for 2011-12.
As a guide, the information for 2010-11, shown below, can be found on page 291 of Volume 2 of the Community Services Directorate's Annual Report.