Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2012 Week 7 Hansard (7 June) . . Page.. 2989..
Transport—light rail (Question No 2306)
Ms Bresnan asked the Treasurer, upon notice, on 3 May 2012 (redirected to the Minister for the Environment and Sustainable Development):
(1) What was the cost to Government for consultant studies of the (a) 1994 Canberra light rail implementation study: public transport options study, (b) 2004 Canberra Public Transport Futures Feasibility Study, (c) 2005 SMEC Northbourne Avenue Study and report, (d) 2008 Price Waterhouse Coopers Light Rail Study and (e) 2010-12 City to Gungahlin Transit Corridor Study.
(2) What additional transport studies have been conducted on either Northbourne Avenue, the Northbourne Avenue-Gungahlin Corridor, light rail or Bus Rapid Transit and what was the cost of each of these studies.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Name of study Cost ($'000) (a) 1994 Canberra light rail implementation study: public transport options study 80 (b) 2004 Canberra Public Transport Futures Feasibility Study 300 (c) 2005 SMEC Northbourne Avenue Study and report 80 (d) 2008 PriceWaterhouseCooper Light Rail Submission to Infrastructure Australia (ACT Government) 70 (e) 2011-12 URS Australia City to Gungahlin Transit Corridor Study 1,080 Note: costs are rounded.
(2) Name of study Cost ($'000) Northbourne Avenue bus priority study URS (2010-11) 251 Feasibility study for bus priority: Gungahlin to City Oct 2003-04 by Parsons and Brinkerhoff a 50 Feasibility study on Flemington Road (North of Sandford Street) 100
a. As implementation of this (Parsons and Brinkerhoff) study a bus lane was constructed on Flemington Road between Sandford Street and Federal Highway.
Environment—wood heaters (Question No 2307)
Ms Bresnan asked the Minister for the Environment and Sustainable Development, upon notice, on 3 May 2012:
(1) Which version of AS4013 (by year) must a wood heater comply with under the Environment Protection Act 1997 for it to be legally sold in the ACT.