Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2012 Week 7 Hansard (7 June) . . Page.. 2959..
The court may also request an independent assessment. The court determines the final outcome of any application.
(3) Care and Protection Services data collection does not include this information.
Canberra Arts Marketing—funding (Question No 2269)
Ms Le Couteur asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 2 May 2012 (redirected to the Minister for the Arts):
(1) Over what period of time did the now defunct Canberra Arts Marketing (CAM) operate.
(2) How much money was appropriated to the organisation each year over the duration of the program.
(3) What proportion of CAM's income was from the ACT Government and what were the other sources.
(4) How many full-time equivalent staff did the organisation employ and what were their roles.
(5) What performance indicators were levied against the organisation.
(6) Were these performance indicators met or exceeded.
(7) What was the program's estimated economic benefit to the ACT's Gross Territory Product.
(8) Since ceasing to fund CAM, has the Government operated any type of similar service within the ACT arts community; if so, what programs and how much has been spent on them.
(9) Why did the Government cease to fund CAM.
Ms Burch: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Canberra Arts Marketing (CAM) was funded by the ACT Government from 1995 to 2008.
Year Amount Funded
1995 $35,000 1996 $45,000 1997 $40,000 1998 $40,000 1999 $41,000