Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2012 Week 7 Hansard (7 June) . . Page.. 2935..
(5) Vehicle costs for Community Care services in the 2011-12 period is budgeted at $595,900, which equates to each vehicle costing on average $9,300 per annum.
Breakdown per service: Community Care Nursing: $505,000 Community Care Occupational Therapy Services: $ 54,100 Community Care Physiotherapy: $ 29,100 Community Care Social Work: $ 7,700 Community Care Nutrition: No dedicated vehicles costs to this cost centre. (Note vehicles are shared across the allied health services to maximise utilisation, therefore there is no specific vehicle expenses attributed to Nutrition Services).
All costs associated with the services of the Division of Women, Youth and Children are included in the answer to Questions 3 above.
Health Directorate—walk-in clinic (Question No 2243)
Ms Bresnan asked the Minister for Health, upon notice, on 2 May 2012:
(1) What is the cost to ACT Health per annum for a nurse practitioner at the walk-in clinic.
(2) What is the cost to ACT Health per annum for a nurse who is not a nurse practitioner at the walk-in clinic.
(3) What is the average cost to the ACT Health per patient at the walk-in clinic.
Ms Gallagher: I am advised that the answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) A Nurse Practitioner (RN 4.2) who works shifts that includes evening and weekend work in 2011-12 in the Walk-in Centre is budgeted for $183,500 i.e. base salary plus on costs.
(2) An Advanced Practice Nurse (RN 3 grade 1) who works shifts that may include evening and weekend work in 2011-12 in the Walk-in Centre is budgeted for $159,700 i.e. Base salary plus on costs.
A Clinical Nurse Consultant RN 3 Grade 2 in the Walk-in Centre is budgeted for $121,500 i.e. Base Salary plus on costs. It is noted that this position does not work weekends.
(3) For the current financial year 1 July 2011 - 30 April 2012 the Walk-in Centre Operating costs actual is $1,479,191. An additional budgeted Managerial contribution