Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2012 Week 7 Hansard (7 June) . . Page.. 2926..
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The $12.8 million increase in the Land Development Agency dividend was based on the movement between the 2011-12 Budget and the 2011-12 Budget Review.
(2) The breakdown is as follows:
2011-12 -$26.6m 2012-13 -$23.2m 2013-14 $63.2m 2014-15 -$ 0.6m Total $12.8m
ACT public service—workplace investigations (Question No 2228)
Mr Hanson asked the Minister for Health, upon notice, on 1 May 2012:
(1) In relation to the answer to question on notice No 2066, of the 34 workplace investigations/reviews requested, what was the number made by a person or organisation (a) external and (b) internal, to the directorate.
(2) What was the main issue for the request for each of the workplace investigations/reviews.
(3) For each of the three workplace investigations/reviews requested but not carried out, what were the reasons for why they were not carried out.
Ms Gallagher: I am advised that the answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) (a) external was 11; and
(b) internal, to the directorate was 23.
(2) Refer to the table below
REPORTING PERIOD 1 JANUARY 2011 to 23 FEBRUARY 2012 Main issue for each of the workplace investigation/reviews Total Bullying and Harassment 15 Harassment 2 Conflict of Interest 2 Discrimination 5 Inappropriate Behaviour 3 Inappropriate Use of ICT Resources 3 Sexual Assault 4 TOTAL NO. INVESTIGATIONS REQUESTED: 34
(3) All 3 staff members resigned prior to the investigation being completed.