Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2012 Week 6 Hansard (10 May) . . Page.. 2542..
The ACT Planning and Land Authority have not yet determined the payout amount.
The concession is not removed until the payout amount has been received, the existing lease has been surrendered and the new Crown lease has been registered.
The decision on the payout amount is reviewable by the ACAT.
ACT Concrete Recyclers—Pialligo site (Question No 2338)
Ms Le Couteur asked the Minister for the Environment and Sustainable Development, upon notice, on 3 May 2012:
(1) In relation to the ACT Concrete Recyclers, Gate 384, Pialligo Avenue, Pialligo ACT 2609, who currently owns the land where ACT Concrete Recyclers are located.
(2) What is the current zoning of this land.
(3) What specific lease purposes and conditions apply to this site under the Territory Plan.
(4) Who currently leases the land.
(5) When did this lease start and when will it finish.
(6) Was this land the site of a former landfill site; if so, what (a) were the dates of opening and closing of this landfill site and (b) land and water rehabilitation measures, if any, were undertaken after closing of the landfill site.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The land is owned and managed by the Commonwealth of Australia.
(2) The land is not subject to the provisions of the Territory Plan.
(3) The tenure arrangements are not known to the ACT Government.
(4) Please refer to (1) and (3) above.
(5) Please refer to (1) and (3) above.
(6) The question should be directed to the Commonwealth of Australia.
Transport—taxi fares (Question No 2257)
Ms Bresnan asked the Attorney-General, upon notice, on 2 May 2012: