Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2012 Week 6 Hansard (10 May) . . Page.. 2535..
(2) The number of staff working at each facility is;
Dickson 20 Belconnen 17 Woden 16 Tuggeranong 16 Civic 2
(3) The average cost of each employee is as follows;
$54,000 direct salary costs;
$14,000 salary on-costs (eg: superannuation, Comcare premium); and
$17,000 other on-costs (eg: Insurance, desktop ICT, accommodation).
(4) For the cost of the shopfront that was constructed, or-refitted, the most recent is the Tuggeranong shopfront is which being relocated and refitted due to flooding of the existing premises in August 2011. The cost of the construction and fit out has been borne by the landlord. The Territory is liable to pay for some ICT and security costs which are yet to be finalised.
(5) The yearly rental costs for each shopfront is in the order of:
Dickson: $33,000 Belconnen: $142,000 Woden: $14,000 Tuggeranong: $167,000 Civic: Nil (the rental cost is included in the Civic Library rent).
It should be noted that these costs are included in the on-costs listed at Question (3) above.
(6) The following yearly costs relate to all shopfronts:
(a) Utility costs - in the order of $49,000. (b) Security costs - in the order of $9,800. (c) In 2010-11 direct technology costs were $37,000 not including the desktop ICT on costs included in Question 3. (d) Maintenance is in the order of $7,400. (e) Insurance costs for Canberra Connect are included in the Directorate's insurance premium amount paid by TAMS to ACTIA and are not separately identified.
Housing ACT—occupancy rates (Question No 2222)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Community Services, upon notice, on 29 March 2012:
(1) For (a) Allawah Flats, Reid, (b) Bega Flats, Reid, (c) Currong Flats, Reid, (d) Northbourne Flats, Braddon, (e) Condamine Court, Turner, (f) Jerilderie Court, Reid, (g) Watson Flats, (h) Strathgordon Flats, Lyons, (i) Gowrie Court, Narrabundah, (j) Stuart Flats, Griffith, (k) Red Hill Flats, at Discovery Street and Cygnet Crescent Red Hill, (l) Ambara Court, Waramanga, (m) Cedars Complex, Griffith, (n) Roystonvale, Griffith, (o) each housing complex located in the suburb of Belconnen, (p) Melrose