Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2012 Week 6 Hansard (10 May) . . Page.. 2509..
Ms Gallagher: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) $ 545,454 excluding GST allocated to the ACT out of a total program funding of $40 million.
(5) $4.8 million of cycle path network improvements have been funded by the ACT Government since 2009.
$545,454.00 excluding GST of cycle path network improvements have been funded by the Federal government over the same period.
Office of Regulatory Services—staff (Question No 2201)
Ms Le Couteur asked the Attorney-General, upon notice, on 29 March 2012:
(1) How many ACT public servants, full-time equivalent (FTE), are employed by Office of Regulatory Services (ORS).
(2) How many of the personnel referred to in part (1) are Regulatory Officers.
(3) At what level of ACT public service employment are Regulatory Officers employed.
(4) What is the average total cost of employing and administering a Regulatory Officer.
(5) How many pieces of legislation are ORS responsible for monitoring and what are these pieces of legislation.
(6) How many formal warnings has ORS issued in the last financial year and for what infractions were these issued.
(7) How many infringement notices has ORS issued in the last financial year and for what infringements were these issued.
(8) How many prosecutions were pursued by ORS in the last financial year and for what infractions were these prosecuted.
(9) What was the total income generated by ORS infringement notices in the last financial year.
(10) How do Regulatory Officers schedule their time with regard to the monitoring of various legislative responsibilities.
(11) How is particular legislative monitoring prioritised within officers' daily schedules.
(12) Are there sufficient ORS Regulatory Officers to fully enforce the full spectrum of legislation.