Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2012 Week 5 Hansard (3 May) . . Page.. 2060..
(1) What is the (a) highest and (b) lowest average speed recorded by the point to point speed camera located on Hindmarsh Drive.
(2) How many motorists were recorded as travelling (a) 10 to less than 15 km/h, (b) 15 to less than 30 km/h, (c) 30 to less than 45 km/h and (d) 45 km/h or more, over the average speed limit by the point to point speed camera located on Hindmarsh Drive since the commencement of operation.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The answer to the Member's question is as follows:
(a) 119 km/h is the highest average speed recorded by the point to point speed camera located on Hindmarsh Drive as of 4 April 2012; and
(b) Publishing information on the lowest average speed recorded may create a "de facto"speed limit and not encourage motorists to drive within the speed limit.
(2) The answer to the Member's question is as follows:
(a) 625 motorists were recorded driving at <= 15km/h above the speed limit;
(b) 30 motorists were recorded driving at > 15km/h but <=30km/h;
(c) 3 motorists were recorded driving at > 30km/h but <= 45km/h; and
(d) There were zero (0) motorists recorded driving at >45km/h.
These figures are for infringements detected between 27 February and 4 April 2012.
ACTION bus service—statistics (Question No 2218)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 29 March 2012:
(1) What is the approximate average distance a passenger travels on an ACTION bus as used for route planning calculations.
(2) What is the average amount of a time a full-time ACTION bus driver spends on the road in any week.
(3) In relation to part (2), how much of the time on the road is (a) in service, (b) dead running and (c) idle, for instance, at a layover facility,
(4) What is the level of emissions for each type of bus in the ACTION fleet.
(5) What facilities are owned or managed by ACTION.
(6) What is the workforce profile for staff employed by ACTION.
Ms Gallagher: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
1. The average distance travelled by a passenger on an ACTION bus is a metric that will be available upon the completion of the MyWay reporting system in mid 2012.