Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2012 Week 5 Hansard (3 May) . . Page.. 2011..
Table 1: Disability Support Officers Directly Employed by Disability ACT
Financial Year No of Disability Support Officers (FTE) Staff Turnover Rate (%) 2011/12 278 6% (to date) 2010/11 292 10% 2009/10 288 12%
Disability ACT does not collate data on the number of staff employed in the Community Sector providing accommodation support services.
7. There have been no legal proceedings brought against the Community Services Directorate by or on behalf of residents in the last three years.
8. The Human Rights Commission referred six matters to the Community Services Directorate in relation to people with disability in supported housing between 2009-10 and 2011-12.
Chief Minister and Cabinet Directorate—printing costs (Question No 2116)
Mr Coe asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 21 March 2012:
(1) What printing has been authorised and undertaken by the Minister's office since she became Chief Minister by (a) name of publication and (b) month published.
(2) What was the total cost of the printed material referred to in part (1).
(3) Who approved the content of the printed material referred to in part (1).
(4) Who was the invoice made out to for each item referred to in part (1).
Ms Gallagher: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) No publications have been produced under the Executive budget of this Office in the period since I became Chief Minister.
(3) Not relevant.
(4) Not relevant.
Motor vehicles—abandoned (Question No 2117)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 21 March 2012: