Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2012 Week 5 Hansard (3 May) . . Page.. 2007..
20 access cards issued for Belconnen
22 access cards issued for Harrison
50 access cards issued for Lyons
13 access cards issued for Mawson
Daily usage statistics are not currently available. Bike storage facilities will however be able to be opened with MyWay cards from June 2012. This will provide the ability to collect daily usage statistics from that time.
ACT public service—staff costs (Question No 2108)
Mr Seselja asked the Treasurer, upon notice, on 20 March 2012:
What is the standard administrative overhead used to calculate staff costs for the 2012-13 budget year.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The standard administrative overhead used to calculate staff costs for 2012-13 is $16,140. Standard overheads are not, however, appropriate in all costing circumstances.
ACT public service—consultants (Question No 2109)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for the Environment and Sustainable Development, upon notice, on 20 March 2012:
(1) What was the total cost on consultation for the Draft Transport for Canberra policy.
(2) What was the total cost of consultation for the Draft ACT Planning Strategy.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) $53,907 (consultation), $24,250 (design and printing).
(2) $234,424 - including GST (consultation).
Carers and volunteers (Question No 2111)
Mr Doszpot asked the Minister for Community Services, upon notice, on 21 March 2012:
(1) How many people are currently identified as carers in the ACT;
(2) What is the breakdown of full-time and part-time carers.