Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2012 Week 4 Hansard (29 March) . . Page.. 1634..
How many workplace investigations/reviews have been (a) requested and (b) carried out in the Minister's directorate.
Dr Bourke: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
The Industrial Relations portfolio sits within the Chief Minister and Cabinet Directorate and the question was answered by the Chief Minister under QoN 2065.
Health Directorate—wild mushrooms information sheets (Question No 2127)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Health, upon notice, on 21 March 2012:
(1) What was the cost for (a) production and (b) distribution of the recent printed information sheets regarding wild mushrooms.
(2) Where was the printed material referred to in part (1) distributed.
(3) How many of these printed information sheets were (a) produced and (b) distributed.
(4) What method of delivery was used to distribute the information sheets.
Ms Gallagher: I am advised that the answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Both A2 sized posters and DL sized flyers were produced as part of this campaign, including in the two (Chinese language) versions.
a) Production of both flyers and posters- approx. $6,8001
b) Mail out to Canberra households - approx. $7,100. Printing and packing of envelopes for mail out - approx. $11,8002
Costs included the printing of posters and flyers, printing of envelopes, packing envelopes, distribution and translations into two languages.
(2) The printed material was distributed as follows:
* Canberra households
* airport, train and bus station
* shopping centre's management
* through places of worship
* National Multicultural Festival, in both English and Chinese
* Canberra Institute of Technology, Australian National University and University of Canberra
* the Visitor Information Centre
* new Canberra residents through Live in Canberra
* Health Directorate Community Health centres
* Both the private and public hospitals.