Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2012 Week 4 Hansard (29 March) . . Page.. 1616..
(2) Refer to (1).
(3) Negotiations between the ACT Government and the Ombudsman regarding funding are ongoing.
(4) The quantum of any increased funding is subject to the negotiations and will be considered in the budget context.
(5) The Government included a comprehensive response to the 10 point plan as part of its response to the Standing Committee on Public Accounts Review of Auditor-General's Report No. 7 of 2010: Management of Feedback and Complaints tabled in the Legislative Assembly on 8 December 2011.
(6) Refer to (1).
(7) Refer to (1).
(8) Refer to (1).
Sport and recreation—stadium upgrades (Question No 2009)
Mr Smyth asked the Treasurer, upon notice, on 15 February 2012 (redirected to the Minister for Economic Development):
Has the ACT Government requested any funds from the Federal Government to upgrade Canberra Stadium or Manuka Oval; if so, what quantum of funds has been received from the Federal Government for any upgrade; if not, why has no request for funds for an upgrade of any of the major stadiums in the ACT been made.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
No funding has been received by the ACT Government for works at Canberra Stadium and Manuka Oval.
The ACT Government has and will continue to seek funding from the Australian Government to assist with major infrastructure projects in the ACT.
ACT public service—workforce profile (Question No 2012)
Mr Smyth asked the Minister for Industrial Relations, upon notice, on 15 February 2012 (redirected to the Chief Minister):
(1) When will the ACT Public Service Workforce Profile 2010-11 be published.
(2) What is the reason for the delay in the publication of the ACT Public Service Workforce Profile for 2010-11.