Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2012 Week 3 Hansard (22 March) . . Page.. 1245..
InTACT—outsourced executive services (Question No 2080)
Mr Coe asked the Treasurer, upon notice, on 23 February 2012:
(1) How much money has been spent on outsourced executive services at InTACT for each financial year since 2006-07.
(2) For how many hours, or days, have contractors been paid for outsourced executive services at InTACT for each financial year since 2006-07.
(3) What is the maximum, minimum and average hourly, or daily, rate of pay for outsourced executive services at InTACT for each financial year since 2006-07.
(4) What is the maximum, minimum and average cost per Minister's office for mobile phones identified for each month in 2011.
(5) In relation to contract 2010.15442.220, (a) what was the contract amount, upper limit and daily amount, (b) how many hours/days were undertaken through the contract, (c) what was the price stipulated in the contract variation, (d) why does the new contracts register not have a contract amount, (e) how much money was expended and (f) what work was undertaken for the contract.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) - (3) Year Number of working days Daily rate
(ex GST) Amount
(ex GST) 2006-07 237.5 $1,101 261,487 2007-08 19 $1,101 20,919 2008-09 0 0 0 2009-10 0 0 0 2010-11 Not Available* Not Available* 174,100 2011-12 (Feb YTD) Not Available* Not Available* 68,900 *subject to confidentiality agreement
(4) The Executive is billed as a single unit. See attachment A for details.
(5) (a) - (e) This information is subject to a confidentiality agreement.
(f) To fill the position of Executive Director at Shared Services ICT while the nominal occupant was initially on leave and then on secondment in other positions/roles.
(A copy of the attachment is available at the Chamber Support Office).
ACT public service—workplace investigations (Question No 2084)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Affairs, upon notice, on 23 February 2012: