Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2012 Week 3 Hansard (22 March) . . Page.. 1244..
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) I have undertaken a wide range of activities to fulfil my duties as the Member for Molonglo, a number of which have involved the use of my office facilities. This is consistent with long-established practice, as set out for example by the Clerk of the Assembly in a letter to the then Speaker on 27 June 2008.
(2) See answer to (1) above.
(3) See answer to (1) above.
(4) See answer to (1) above.
ACTION bus service—MyWay card (Question No 2079)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 23 February 2012:
(1) What is the average distance travelled on ACTION buses as measured by the MyWay ticketing system, since the introduction of the system.
(2) How many passenger boardings have been recorded, by month, since the MyWay ticketing system was introduced.
Ms Gallagher: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
1) The average distance travelled by passengers using the MyWay ticketing system is a metric that will be available when the MyWay reporting system is completed in mid 2012.
2) The MyWay system was officially introduced in April 2011. Passenger boardings by month since then are as follows:
Month Passenger Boardings 2011-Apr 1,254,866 2011-May 1,712,409 2011-Jun 1,572,079 2011-Jul 1,338,445 2011-Aug 1,763,450 2011-Sep 1,682,695 2011-Oct 1,419,107 2011-Nov 1,710,926 2011-Dec 1,228,422 2012-Jan 1,030,785 2012-Feb 1,645,616