Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2012 Week 3 Hansard (22 March) . . Page.. 1242..
(c) City Health Centre (Women's Health Service, Community Paediatrics, Caring for Kids, Audiology Screening, Immunisations):
i. 22.58 FTE community nurses; ii. 1 x RN4, 2.78 x RN3, 11.45 x RN2, 6.72 x RN1, 0.63 x EN1; iii. $1,524,276; iv. 0.48 x ASO4, 1.6 x ASO3, 2.8 x ASO2 to provide administrative support; and v. $252,034.
(d) Tuggeranong Health Centre (provides maternal and child nurses):
i. 24.52 FTE community nurses; ii. 1 x RN4, 1 x RN3, 20.10 x RN2, 2.42 x RN1; iii. $2,150,856; iv. 1 x ASO3 to provide administrative support; and v. $54,672
(e) Dickson Health Centre:
i. 0 community nurses; ii. 0 nurses; iii. $ 0; iv. Nil administration staff to support nurses; and v. $ 0
ACT public service—redundancy payments (Question No 2063)
Mr Seselja asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 23 February 2012 (redirected to the Treasurer):
(1) How many redundancy payments have been made to ACT government staff during the course of the last five financial years including year-to-date, including but not limited to public servants and staff covered by the Legislative Assembly (Members' Staff) Act.
(2) What is the total number of payments.
(3) What is the range of payments in dollar terms.
(4) What is the average payment.
(5) What was the maximum payment.
(6) Have any staff received multiple redundancies; if so, on what basis were these redundancies paid.
(7) On what basis were these staff made redundant.