Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2012 Week 3 Hansard (22 March) . . Page.. 1229..
(6) There are currently:
* 243 occupied units; and
* 12 vacant units.
(7) There are currently 329 people residing at Northbourne Flats.
(9) At 30 June 2011, there were
* 251 occupied units; and
* 4 vacant units.
(10) At 30 June 2011, there were 340 people residing at Northbourne Flats.
(11) There are currently:
(a) 5 tenancies that are 30 years or longer in duration;
(b) 16 tenancies that are between 20 and 30 years in duration;
(c) 52 tenancies that are between 10 and 20 years in duration; and
(d) 63 tenancies that are between 5 and 10 years in duration.
(Copies of the attachments are available at the Chamber Support Office).
Housing—Ainslie Village (Question No 2036)
Ms Bresnan asked the Minister for Community Services, upon notice, on 21 February 2012:
(1) What were the key elements of the recent tender for the contract to manage Ainslie Village and can the Minister provide a copy.
(2) Who decided on the outcome of the tender.
(3) Who was awarded the tender and on what basis were they awarded it.
(4) Did the organisations that submitted a tender provide different costings; if so, did the organisation that was awarded the tender submit the lowest costings.
(5) What is the amount of funding to be provided per annum from the ACT Government to the winner of the tender to manage Ainslie Village.
(6) What is being done to ensure there is a smooth transition between site managers.
(7) Will any of the current staff at Ainslie Village be retained by the new provider.