Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2012 Week 3 Hansard (22 March) . . Page.. 1210..
(3) As at December 2011, there were approximately 454 staff employed by the ACT Government at Macarthur House, excluding the cafe staff.
(4) Since January 2011 there has been an upgrade of the drainage system in the building and renovations to accommodate additional workstations.
(5) The total cost is $92,690.35.
(7) (a) Nil
(b) An in-house survey using the online 'survey monkey' was conducted during 2011.
Waste—collection (Question No 2016)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 15 February 2012:
(1) How many free bulky waste collections have been undertaken since the commencement of the trial service in April 2011.
(2) How many bulky waste collections have been undertaken in total since April 2011, and what revenue has been received by the ACT Government for these.
(3) What is the total expenditure of ACT Government funds on the service so far.
(4) What is the average length of time between booking the service and actual pick up.
Ms Gallagher: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) As at 2 February 2012 there have been 1512 free bulky waste collections.
(2) As at 2 February 2012, a total of 1535 bulky waste collections have been undertaken.
$38.73 has been received as revenue by the ACT Government for the fee-for-service collections because Tiny's Green Shed recycles or reuses the majority of the material received.
(3) The expenditure on the service as at 2 February 2012 is $155,200 (payments to the contractor).
(4) The average length of time between booking the service and actual pick up is seven days.
ACTION bus service—review (Question No 2018)
Ms Bresnan asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 15 February 2012: