Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2012 Week 3 Hansard (22 March) . . Page.. 1209..
(3) What additional expenditure will be incurred by the ACT Government, as a consequence of the establishment of the Specialist Response Group.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) All policing services (including specialist response services) are provided in accordance with the Purchase Agreement for the Provision of Policing Services to the ACT 2011-12, and this will remain the case following the formation of the Specialist Response Group. There is no specific contractual arrangement for the provision of specialist response services in the ACT.
(2) There is no specific financial arrangement for the provision of specialist response services. All services, including specialist response services, are provided under the Purchase Agreement.
(3) There will be no additional cost to the ACT Government on the establishment of the Specialist Response Group following the merger. ACT Policing will have an increased capability to deliver specialist response services to the ACT. Capability will be enhanced through greater access to a broader range of specialist services.
Macarthur House—tenants (Question No 2015)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 15 February 2012:
(1) How many government agencies are tenants of Macarthur House.
(2) How many private organisations are tenants of Macarthur House.
(3) How many individuals in total are located in Macarthur House and how many identified in part (1) are ACT Government employees.
(4) Have any renovations occurred at Macarthur House since January 2011; if so, can the Minister provide details of the renovations.
(5) What is the total cost to the ACT Government of the renovations referred to in part (4).
(6) How many new tenancy agreements have been negotiated at Macarthur House by month since January 2011.
(7) How much in total has been spent on (a) feasibility studies and (b) staff surveys on the accommodation and services offered at Macarthur House since January 2011.
Ms Gallagher: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Three directorates: Territory and Municipal Services; Justice and Community Safety; and Environment and Sustainable Development.
(2) One, the cafe on the ground floor.