Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2012 Week 3 Hansard (22 March) . . Page.. 1176..
(11) The Commission has documented policies, procedures and systems, supported by regular staff training and management overview, to ensure all creditors are paid within terms.
(12) The Commission does not pay interest on overdue amounts because creditors are paid within terms unless an account is queried or disputed.
(13) All creditors' invoices are processed to the accounting systems within 7 days of receipt.
Human Rights Commission—annual report (Question No 1991)
Mrs Dunne asked the Attorney-General, upon notice, on 14 February 2012:
(1) In relation to the 2010-11 annual report of the Human Rights Commission, what matters of advice did the Human Rights Commissioner give to the Attorney-General during 2010-11.
(2) Given that the Discrimination Commissioner is required to promote the principle of equality of opportunity for all people, page 2, is the Attorney-General able to say in what way does the right of a school student to truancy impact on that student's opportunity for education compared to students who do not engage in truancy.
(3) In relation to the Commission's Vision, page 3, to what extent does the Commission consider (a) the rights of the ACT community are respected and promoted, (b) responsibilities are understood and (c) access to quality services is protected.
(4) What is the progress of the implementation of the Reconciliation Action Plan, page 4, and is this progress running according to plan; if not, why not.
(5) In the Commission's assessment, for how long can the Commission's current resources sustain the level of business being undertaken.
(6) To what extent in any year would the Commission be distracted from its normal day-to-day business and how do these distractions impact on the Commission's ability to deliver on its day-to-day business.
(7) What flexibility is there in the Commission's resourcing to deal adequately with these distractions.
(8) Typically, what is the nature of the distractions referred to in part (6).
(9) What approaches has the Commission made to the Government as to the capacity of its resourcing to deal with its business and what has been the response.
(10) What was the quantum of the efficiency dividend required of the Commission for 2010-11.
(11) Did the Commission deliver on the dividend referred to in part (10); if not, why not; if so, what did the Commission do to achieve it.