Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2012 Week 1 Hansard (16 February) . . Page.. 432..
11. The Community Services Directorate is finalising comments on the Report provided by Mindpath.
12. The Report was prepared in response to a complaint matter. Publication of the report or any part of the report will be determined upon completion of the report.
13. Publication of any response to the report will be determined after completion of the report.
Hospitals—inpatients (Question No 1943)
Mr Hanson asked the Minister for Health, upon notice, on 7 December 2011:
What was the total number of inpatients admitted to The Canberra Hospital and Calvary Public Hospital that were residing in residential aged care facilities in 2010-11.
Ms Gallagher: I am advised that the answer to the Member's question is as follows:
In 2010-11 Canberra Hospital recorded 387 patients admitted who were recorded as residing in a residential aged care facility.
In 2010-11 Calvary Public Hospital recorded 4 patients admitted who were recorded as residing in a residential aged care facility.
Measuring the number of patients admitted who reside in a residential aged care facility is difficult to obtain.
Under national reporting standards, our hospitals record the place from where patients were admitted to hospital. A patient admitted to hospital from a residential aged care facility can be interpreted as a person's home and therefore entered as such in the patient administration system.
The Health Directorate is in discussions with Calvary Public Hospital about improving the reporting of this information.
Mitchell—chemical fire (Question No 1949)
Mr Smyth asked the Minister for Police and Emergency Services, upon notice, on 8 December 2011:
(1) Where was the Emergency Alert Operator who was on duty physically located on the night of 15 September 2011, when the Mitchell chemical fire emergency started.
(2) When did the period of duty for this Emergency Alert Operator begin and when did it conclude.