Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2011 Week 14 Hansard (8 December) . . Page.. 6045..
(1) What was the Directorate's total expenditure on consultant's fees for (a) 2008-09, (b) 2009-10 and (c) 2010-11.
(2) What is the budgeted expenditure for consultant's fees for the years (a) 2011-12, (b) 2012-13, (c) 2013-14 and (d) 2014-15.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Territory and Municipal Services expenditure on consultants fees was:
(2) The amount budgeted for consultants fees for 2011-12 is $5.1m. Detailed budget allocations are determined at the beginning of each year, so information on budgeted consultant fees for 2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15 is not yet available.
Health—Hospital in the Home program (Question No 1883)
Mr Hanson asked the Minister for Health, upon notice, on 20 October 2011:
(1) What is the budget allocation for the Hospital in the Home (HITH) program for the years 2011-12 to 2014-15.
(2) Can the Minister provide a breakdown of the annual budget for the HITH program including wages and salaries, travel, equipment and on-costs.
(3) In relation to the answer to part (1)(e)(iii) of question on notice No 1714, what was the reason behind the 6.5 full-time equivalent positions at Calvary Public Hospital not being utilised for 2010-11.
Ms Gallagher: I am advised that the answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The budget allocation for the Hospital in the Home (HITH) program for the years 2011-12 to 2014-15 is:
2011-12 2012-13 2013-14 2014-15 $4,463,147 $4,616,139 $4,774,389 $4,938,078 NB: 2012-13 to 2014-15 extrapolates at 3.5% year-on-year inflation.
(2) A breakdown of the annual budget for the HITH program is:
2011-12 Wages and Salaries $2,921,596 Operating costs including transport expenses $1,541,551
(3) Calvary Public Hospital did not complete the recruitment of the full establishment of permanent staff to HITH in 2010-11. Recruitment of permanent staff to all positions is nearly completed. The staffing establishment is currently filled by staff on temporary transfer.