Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2011 Week 14 Hansard (8 December) . . Page.. 6039..
In relation to question on notice E11-761 of the Select Committee on Estimates 2011-2012, can the Minister provide the completed activity usage summary for sports grounds and ovals for the year 2010-11.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
The summary is attached.
(A copy of the attachment is available at the Chamber Support Office).
Energy—solar (Question No 1857)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for the Environment and Sustainable Development, upon notice, on 19 October 2011:
(1) How many inspectors are currently available to carry out inspections on solar panel installations.
(2) Are all inspectors referred to in part (1) ACT Planning and Land Authority (ACTPLA) employees and what minimum qualifications must they hold.
(3) What provision is there for non-ACTPLA employees to inspect and approve installations;
(4) How many (a) requests for inspections have been lodged with ACTPLA, (b) requested inspections, referred to in part (a), have been undertaken, (c) inspections were approved and (d) inspections were not approved and what reason was given for the non-approval, for each month of 2011 to date.
(5) How many inspections have taken place during (a) week days and (b) weekends.
(6) For each inspection which has taken place on a weekend, when were the requests for inspections lodged and when were the inspections carried-out.
(7) What is the cost for an inspection and to whom is the payment made and what are the acceptable payment methods.
(8) What is the average wait for an inspection to be carried out if lodged in (a) May 2011, (b) June 2011, (c) July 2011, (d) August 2011, (e) September 2011 and (f) October 2011.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) There is a total of 15 electrical inspectors of which 14 undertake PV auditing and one is assigned to new housing approvals only.
(2) All inspectors referred to in part (1) are employees of the ACT Environment and Sustainable Development Directorate and must, at a minimum, hold an unrestricted electrical license.