Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2011 Week 12 Hansard (27 October) . . Page.. 5238..
COURT TRANSPORT UNIT Correctional Officer 2 1 COURT TRANSPORT UNIT Correctional Officer 3 2 COURT TRANSPORT UNIT Correctional Officer 4 1 TOTAL 159.10
(7) As at pay period end date 28 September 2011, the pay grades for non-correctional officers and number of officers employed at each grade are provided in the table below:
Classification FTE Admin Service Officer 2 1 Admin Service Officer 3 10.42 Admin Service Officer 4 13.78 Admin Service Officer 5 7 Admin Service Officer 6 53.4 Contract Executive 2 General Service Off 10 2 Professional Officer 2 1 Senior Info Tech Off B 1 Senior Officer A 4 Senior Officer B 8 Senior Officer C 16 Senior Prof Officer C 1 TOTAL 120.60
Administrative services and senior officer classifications include staff performing a range of roles across ACT Corrective Services. Many of these roles are based at Eclipse House. Roles include:
* Probation and Parole Officers
* Program Facilitators
* Community Service Officers
* Finance Officers
* Policy Officers
* Maintenance Officers
* Stores Officers
* Kitchen staff
(8) For the standard overhead costs associated with employing a non-correctional officer Corrective Services staff member, see item (2), above.
(9) While the staffing profile is constantly under review, there is currently no forecast increase in non-correctional officers for the years 2012-13, 2013-14 and 2014-15.
Alexander Maconochie Centre—review (Question No 1831)
Mr Hanson asked the Attorney-General, upon notice, on 21 September 2011:
What was the total amount paid to Knowledge Consulting to conduct the Independent Review of Operations at the Alexander Maconochie Centre.